The ASSETS project is supported by an advisory board of experts:
- Robert Costanza, Crawford School of Public Policy, Australian National University Canberra. Robert is the Founding Director of the Gund Institute and the former Gund Professor of Ecological Economics at the University of Vermont. He is Editor in Chief of www.thesolutionsjournal.org and Senior Fellow at the Stockholm Resilience Center.
- Neil Judd, Co-founder and Director of Proforest, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Claudia Martinez, Executive Director of E3 advisory service, Bogotá, Colombia
- Richard Mlomboji Mkandawire, Vice President of Africa Fertilizer Agribusiness Partnership
- Sara J Scherr, Founder, President and CEO of EcoAgriculture Partners. Sara is an agricultural and natural resource economist specializing in land and forest management policy in tropical developing countries.
- Kirsten Probst and project team, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Program Implementing the Biodiversity Convention
- Dilys Roe, IIED Senior Researcher, Natural Resources Group; Team Leader, Biodiversity